ADMISSION GUIDELINES 入場について
- No admission fees. Donations are welcome.
- Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Seat reservations are not available.
- Numbered tickets will be distributed 1 hour prior to every screening at each respective venue.
- Venues will open to audience members 20 minutes prior to every screening (except in cases where a previous film or Q&A session is still running).
- Audience members should leave the venue when the film or Q&A session ends.
- Those who wish to watch another film must queue for that film.
* Since the Global Festa Japan 2014 is held outdoors, there are no admission limits.
Every year, the UNHCR Refugee Film Festival is made possible by generous contributions from various sponsors and individual supporters. Donations in support of the Refugee Film Festival and the work of UNHCR are highly appreciated.